12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- The Faravahar is a key symbol of which religion?
- Which of these is a correct Pillar of Islam?
- The novel “All Creatures Great and Small” is about a man in which profession?
- Nataraja is an alternative name of which God?
- David Snaroff is the founder of which American TV Network?
- Which fish is referred to as camaron in Mexican cookery?
- What was the first name of the British Battle of Jutland commander Mr. Jellicoe?
- How many Thieves feature in the central concept of Sikhism?
- Kitchener was killed when which Ship was sunk by a German mine in 1916?
- In which American city is the Guggenheim Museum?
- In total how many pairs of ribs are there in the human body?
- Saivism is a sect that worships whom?