12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- How many countries in the world have populations higher than 40 million?
- In Judaism what are Halakha?
- HE is the chemical symbol for which element?
- JG Farrell won the Booker Prize for which work?
- Which of the following is best known for pioneering work in latex?
- The Battle of St Albans was fought in which year?
- NME is a famous magazine about what subject?
- In what year was Mark Rothko born?
- How many claws does a Housecat have in total?
- Calcium Carbonate is more commonly known as…?
- Infras Pinatus is part of which joint?
- The Secret Scripture was a James Tait Black Memorial prize winner by which author?