12 questions to test your geography knowledge.
- Guangdong and Gansu are provinces of which country?
- How many USA states have the word “New” in their name?
- The Acropolis Museum can be found in which country?
- Surinam is the smallest state on which continent?
- Which city, known as the city that touches the sky, is the highest capital city in world?
- Gros Morn National Park and Joggins Fossil Cliffs are World Heritage sites in which country?
- The Historic Centre of Brugge and Stoclet House are World Heritage sites in which country?
- Which country has the longest border with others?
- Lake Titicaca primarily lies in which country?
- In which country is the world famous Maracanã stadium?
- Vanren is the largest lake in which country?
- Kakadu National Park and the Great Barrier Reef are World Heritage sites in which country?