12 questions to test your geography knowledge.
- Which major world city lies on the River Siene?
- Rapa Nui National Par and Sewell Mining Town are World Heritage sites in which country?
- Which city was constructed in the shape of the Union Jack flag?
- Krung Thep is the proper, local name, of which popular city?
- What name is given to the Cape that is the most Southerly point in South American?
- In which country are the famous Olmec Heads statues?
- The port of Fray Bentos lies in which South American country?
- The Historic city of Sucre and the City of Potsoi are World Heritage sites in which country?
- The Pelican is the state bird of which US State?
- Ayatollah Ruhollah Khonmen was a key religious and revolutionary leader in which country?
- Piraeus is the main port in which major world city?
- Tashkent is the capital city of which Asian country?