12 questions to test your geography knowledge.
- The City of Graz and Semmering Railway are World Heritage sites in which country?
- The Utigord is the highest waterfall in Europe. In which country is it located?
- The US City of Cleveland lies on which Great Lake?
- Kyoto is the former capital city of which nation?
- Which is the largest city in the Artic Circle?
- Which country was famously awarded the George Cross in 1942?
- Which English city is home to the National Railway Museum?
- Other than the USA which other nation as a mountain range called the “Sierra Nevada”?
- Quito, located virtually on the Equator, is the capital city of which nation?
- In which part of the USA is Seattle?
- How many US States border Mexico?
- From which animals do the Galapagos Islands take their name?