12 questions to test your geography knowledge.
- Anchorage is the largest town in which US state?
- Mandalay is a former capital of which nation?
- Which country lies between Austria and Switzerland?
- Which major world city lies on the Arno river?
- Which of these is another name for Ayers Rock?
- Which is the oldest Cathedral in England?
- Which major city lies on the Tagus river?
- Minsk is the capital of which European nation?
- The playwright Tom Stoppard was born in which country?
- Old Rauma and the Fortress of Suomenlinna are World Heritage sites in which country?
- By population and size, what is the smallest city in England?
- Which is the second largest French speaking city in the world?