12 questions to test your geography knowledge.
- Iguacu National Park and Ouro Preto are World Heritage sites in which country?
- In which English city would you find the National Glass Museum?
- Bern is the capital of which of these countries?
- Bhutan and Nepal are both landlocked by which two countries?
- In which country is Angel Falls, the worlds highest waterfall?
- The Iberian peninsula is part of which continent?
- How many US presidents are depicted on Mount Rushmore?
- Which city is known as the “pearl of the desert”?
- Which US State was formerly known as the Sandwich Island?
- Which major world city was originally founded as a penal colony?
- How many countries in Europe are larger than the UK in terms of area?
- What is Scotland’s largest city?