12 questions to check how much you know about history.
- King William the Bastard was also known by which other name?
- What was banned in USA in January 1920?
- Iceland and the Uk were caught up in which war?
- The patron saint of England is famous for killing which type of creature?
- What nationality was Roald Amundsen, the first man to reach the South Pole?
- Which European country is ruled by The House of Orange?
- What was the first name of the US President known by the nickname JFK?
- What was the name of Christopher Columbus’ smallest ship?
- During the second world war in Germany it was forbidden to give a horse which name?
- Who shot Lee Harvey Oswald?
- Which country did the USSR invade in 1979?
- In which year was the Gunpowder Plot?