11 questions to check how much you know about history.
- How many wives did Henry VIII have?
- In what year was the Falkland war?
- How many seats did the Spitfire fighter plane have?
- What was special about Louise Brown, born July 25, 1978 in England?
- William Kemmler, back in 1890, was the first person to be killed using what lethal method?
- In what industry did John Davidson Rockefeller get rich?
- What was 10th century English king Ethelred’s nickname?
- What weather phenomenon was the Norse god Thor thought to control?
- What was named after a hydrogen bomb test?
- Which organisation was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1917?
- Robben Island was a prison near which city?