12 questions to check how much you know about history.
- What was sometimes used as currency in 18th century Siberia?
- In which city was the Titanic built?
- How many pilgrims left Plymouth for America on the Mayflower?
- On which island was Capt Cook killed in 1779?
- For how many years did Queen Victoria reign?
- In which month of 1987 was weatherman Michael Fish embarrassed for failing to give warning of severe gales?
- What was the worlds population in AD 1?
- Out of every 10 women in Scotland, how many were pregnant on their wedding day, according to a Royal Commission of 1868?
- What was the name of the research ship Charles Darwin travelled with?
- What was the name of the atom bomb dropped on Hiroshima?
- What kind of march did Gandhi lead?
- How many baths did Louis XIV take in his lifetime?