12 questions to test your literature knowledge.
- What was the name of the dog of Dennis the menace?
- What is Dick Grayson better known as?
- What was the name of Roy Rogers’ pet dog?
- What was the name of Sherlock Holmes house keeper?
- Which book begins with the line “All children except one, grow up….” ?
- Which of the following is not a childrens author?
- Which of the following is not a Romance author?
- Who wrote ‘a clockwork orange’?
- What John Spyri story is about a girl who lives in the Alps?
- Which book begins with the line “Dorothy lived in the midst….” ?
- What is the subtitle of Peter Pan?
- Holden Caulfield is the main character in which book?