12 questions to test your literature knowledge.
- Holden Caulfield is the main character in which book?
- What is comic book hero Roy of the Rovers’ surname?
- What was the name of inn in Treasure Island?
- How old was Adrian Mole?
- Which novel begins with the line “Early in the spring of 1750….” ?
- What was the name of the paranoid android in Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy?
- How many children were in Enid Blytons the famous five?
- Who wrote the popular Simon Templar books?
- Which name is not a Steven King book?
- Who wrote ‘The Mists of Avalon’?
- Which book begins with the line ” The great fish moved silently…” ?
- Who wrote ‘Tom Jones’?