12 questions to test your literature knowledge.
- Who wrote the play ‘Waiting for Godot’?
- What school does Tom attend in Tom Brown’s school days?
- What are the cannibalistic beasts called in H.G. Wells book The Time Machine?
- Who is a bat in Jungle Book?
- The jealous Athena turned Arachne into which kind of animal?
- Who wrote ‘I Robot’?
- Which of the following authors are not in the top ten best-selling literature authors of all time?
- Totally Frank is which Frank’s autobiography?
- Oliver Mellors is a central character in which novel?
- The Count of Monte Christo was in love with which woman?
- Aldous Huxley’s book Brave New World was banned in which country?
- Which of the following is the second best-selling fiction author of all time?