12 questions to check how much you know about people. (From Kardashian’s to Coco Chanel)
- Which boxer was known was “The Nonpareil”?
- Charles De Gaulle was a notable resistance leader and President in which country?
- John B Stetson is most remembered for inventing a particular style of what?
- The famous last words – “I shall hear in Heaven” – where uttered by whom?
- Coco Chanel, the famous fashion designer, was born in which country?
- Henry VIII had how many wives?
- What was the name of the Duke of Wellingtons Horse?
- Which English king was killed in the New Forest via an arrow to the head?
- In which century did the famous Romance of John Rolfe and Pocahontas take place?
- Who is known in the music world as “the Boss”?
- What is Coco Chanel’s real first name?
- The dictator Pol Pot was associated with which country?