12 questions to check how much you know about people. (From Kardashian’s to Coco Chanel)
- What nationality was the architect Le Corbusier?
- Which famous monument was built by Shah Jahan in the city of Agra?
- Rogers Nelson is better known a which popstar?
- In which trade did Leo Burnett make his name?
- Which Prince of England is father to Beatrice and Eugenie?
- Rhett Butler and Scarlett O Hara had a child. What was their name?
- Who was better known as the “Bandit Queen”?
- The Japanese inventor Akio Morita is behind which company?
- Jonas Salk developed a vaccine for which disease?
- Which singer and actor is referred to as “Ol’ Eyes”?
- Bob Hope was actually born in which country?
- A terrace of lions known as the dedicated by the the people of Naxos to Apollo are a famous feature on which Greek Island?