12 questions to check how much you know about Science.
- K is the chemical symbol for which element?
- Where did the dingo originate?
- What plant does the Colorado beetle attack?
- Alopecia describes a person with a lack of what?
- What is not a primary colour?
- Which of the following colours would make you appear the slimest?
- Which country introduced the worlds first diesel locomotive in 1912?
- If you had rubella what would you have caught?
- Which plant gives absynthe its hallucinogenic properties?
- Where in your body is your patella?
- What does a Pascal unit measure?
- What can’t a Giraffe do?