12 questions to check how much you know about Science.
- What is removed during an appendectomy?
- Who first argued that the world was not flat?
- Mammals of the Order Marsupialia have what unique feature?
- The binary system of numbers uses which two digits?
- What was the name of the supercomputer that defeated chess master Garri Kasparov in 1997?
- What does a Hertz unit measure?
- A tortoiseshell cat is most likely what?
- Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
- How many sides does a Nonogon have?
- Cows have how many stomachs?
- What lives in a Formicarium?
- With which name do we refer to a male cat?