12 questions to check how much you know about Science.
- Which is the most common gas in the atmosphere?
- Which of the following animals is believed to be the first to be domesticated?
- Where in the body is the Patella?
- The octal numbering system consistes of how many digits?
- Which of the following is a metal that will not rust?
- Which scientist was born in Germany in 1879, became a Swiss citizen in 1901 and later became a US citizen in 1940?
- What is the hottest planet in our solar system?
- What do botanists study?
- How many millimetres are there in one inch?
- What is the chemical symbol for Chromium?
- What is the name of the small tracking file left by websites on your computer?
- The jellyfish consists of how much water?