12 questions to check how much you know about Sport.
- ‘Wedel’ is a term in which sport?
- How many players are there in a polo team?
- Mika Hakkinen was Formula 1 champion in 1998 and 1999 in which car?
- Which city saw Steffi Graf win Olympic gold?
- How many Gold Medals did Jesse Owens win in the 1936 Berlin Olympics?
- Every player in the Bulgarian national team at the 1994 Football World Cup had a name ending in which letters?
- In American Football, how many players from one team are allowed on the grid at any one time?
- How many players of an ice hockey team can be on the ice at the same time?
- Who was the only tennis player to have won the US OPEN on three different surfaces?
- “The ugliest salad bowl in the world” is the nickname for which trophy?
- In which year did tennis legend ‘Rocket’ Rod Laver win his last Grand Slam?
- How many minutes of play are there in an American football match?