12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- In September 1918 which nation became the first of Germanys Allies to surrender?
- On average, which of these bones is longer?
- Who was the Roman God of Fire?
- Poussin’s most famous work is “A Dance to the Music of…”?
- Who wrote “Adam Bede”?
- Which famous figures Oscar-Elfie became the most re-tweeted picture of all time in 2014?
- What was Andy Warhol’s surname at birth?
- Hellene is a key figure for which religious followers?
- The tibia is a part of which area on the human body?
- Leeks come from which variety of plants?
- Jewish Renewal is a movement in which content?
- The cousins Rosalind and Celia play key roles in which Shakespeare play?