12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- Corfe Castle lies in which English county?
- Sodium added to fireworks produces which colour?
- Ema are small wood plaques vital to which religion?
- What is the lifespan of a Mayfly?
- Which of these is a key concept of Islam?
- Shame was a 1983 work by whom?
- Who founded Chester Zoo and whose life was recently dramatised in the BBC drama ‘Our Zoo’?
- Pham Cong Tac is a key figure in which religion?
- What is the name of the white crystalline alkaloid derived from opium?
- Who was the Roman Emperor when Christianity was embraced?
- Wilhelm Rontgen made scientific history by inventing what?
- The Five Banis are said every morning by baptised followers of which religion?