12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- The novel Lust for Life describes the life of which artist?
- Complete the title of the first work by Kingsley Amis “Lucky..”?
- Which of these came first in Powells “Dance To The Music of Time” series?
- Aemono is the Japanese term for which type of dish?
- Which pandemic disease caused massive loss of life, particular in soldiers, during the war?
- Complete the title of the award winning play and novel “The Curious Incident of the Dog in the…”?
- The Retina is located in which part of the human body?
- How is Acetic Acid better known?
- Clyde Griffiths is the central character in which Theodore Dreiser novel?
- What does the J in JM Barrie stand for?
- Which Spice Girl had a 2001 Number 1 with Its Raining Men?
- Which artist did the stage design for the Ballet “Parade”?