12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- In which city did Dada originate?
- Who followed Cladius as Emperor of Rome?
- Which Guru prohibited Sikh’s from visiting Muslim places of Worship?
- What kind of fruit is a Muscat?
- Who replaced Nivelle as French commander in chief in 1917?
- Erno Rubik, the inventor of the famous cube, was born in which country?
- Dada originated in which city?
- What name is given to the clarified butter used in Indian cooking?
- Jacques Cousteau is noted for his invention of what?
- Hibernia was the Roman name for which country?
- Vindobona was the Roman name for which European city?
- Courbet belonged to which artistic school?