12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- Who was the Roman God of Woods and Fields?
- What relation is Cuban PM Raul Castro to former leader Fidel Castro?
- What name is given to an ion with a positive electrical charge?
- Where did Zoroaster take the 21 nasks from Ashura Mazda?
- What is the capital of the US state of Kentucky?
- Which of these was a breakthrough vaccine for Ebola in 2014?
- What name is given to the berry that is a cross between a Raspberry and a Blackberry?
- Which of these European countries has 11 million residents?
- Yayoi Kusama makes art using what?
- What school of Art did Peter Frost belong too?
- What is the most popular religion of Sri Lanka?
- What colour are Flamingos when they are born?