12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- Which co-ordinate is known as Abscissa?
- How high is Volcan Tajumulco, the highest mountain in Central America?
- What is the more common name for the maxilla bone?
- In the name of JG Ballard what does the J stand for?
- Ouachita and Chester are verities of which berry?
- Which element had the atomic number 5?
- What animal is known as the “Earth Pig” in Afrikaans?
- What decade saw the birth of Arthur Conan Doyle?
- Linda Grant won the Orange Prize for Fiction for which work?
- How many Purusarthas are central to Hinduism?
- Jacob Schinke ivnented which common item?
- What is the name given to secular Judaism?