12 questions to test your General Knowledge.
- How many volunteers did the British Army have by the end of 1915?
- Lepiodlite is a main ore of which element?
- How many members were in The Beatles?
- What is the chemical formula of Ethylene?
- What type of vehicle is a Sunderland?
- Tamagoyaki is what type of food in Japan?
- What name is given to the Cape that is the most Southerly point in South American?
- Ytterbium derives its name from a town in which country?
- Firesweet, Le Grand and Sun Grand are varieties of which fruit?
- What does the H stand for in the name of H Rider Haggard?
- CO is the chemical symbol of what?
- Which of these came first in Powells “Dance To The Music of Time” series?