Do you really know everything about science?
- How many sides does a dodecagon have?
- Which European country has sent the most people into space?
- The first ballpoint pen was invented by Laszlo Biro in which decade?
- Which European country has the most nuclear power plants?
- How many miles must one walk in order to burn off a pound of fat?
- Where in your body would you find the rods and cones?
- Which temperature has the same value in degrees in both centigrade and Fahrenheit?
- Which planet in the Solar System is closest in size to Earth?
- How many feet in a fathom?
- What did Otto Frederick Rohwedder invent in 1928 that changed the world forever?
- According to Guinness what is the record number of children borne by one woman?
- Which type of bomb was invented by Edward Teller and Stanislaw Ulam in 1952?