12 questions to check how much you know about people. (From Kardashian’s to Coco Chanel)
- Which film director had children named Satchel, Moses and Dylan?
- What is the first name of Mr. Walton, founder of Walmart?
- With which style of music would you associate :Louis Armstrong?
- Che Guevara had what real first name?
- Ho Chi Minh was the elected the first Prime Minister of where?
- Which London born actor hosted the Academy awards a record 18 times?
- A statue of which famous Disney figure sits on a rock in a harbour in Copenhagen?
- Linus Pauling won the Nobel Prize in both Chemistry and which other field?
- Which singer was shot dead by his father in 1984?
- With which sports league would you associate Pete Roselle?
- How many members were there in One Direction before Zayn left the group?
- Which Lord famously featured on British army recruitment posters in 1914?