12 questions to test your geography knowledge.
- Which city lies on Lake Kampala?
- Ping Yao and the Dazu Rock carvings are World Heritage sites in which country?
- In which American City is the famous Madison Square Garden sports venue?
- Which is the only country to have borders on both the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea?
- In which modern day nation is the ruins of Carthage located?
- The State Hermitage museum, one of the largest in the world, is located in which country?
- Which city lies on the Potomac River?
- Karachi was once the capital city of which country?
- Travelling east from New York City, which country would you hit first?
- How many Presidents are shown on Mount Rushmore?
- Van Diemen’s Land was the former name for which Australian state?
- Which country had the worlds largest armed forces?