12 questions to check how much you know about Science.
- What was not the name of a US space mission?
- Which of the following mammals cannot jump?
- The Bikini was a concept by Louis Réard, but in which year?
- How many moons does Venus have?
- What did Douglas Engelbart invent in 1963?
- DNA fingerprinting was first explained to the world by Alec Jeffreys in which year?
- What percentage of US dogs are overweight?
- The world’s first microwave oven was built and demonstrated by Percy Spencer in which decade?
- The LCD or Liquid Crystal Display was first developed by James Fergason in which year?
- What are bactrians and dromedaries?
- In computing how many bits make one byte?
- What colour of tongue does the chow breed of dog have?